We are located in the town of Luján de Cuyo, just 20 minutes from the city of Mendoza. Our winery dates back to the beginning of the century, 1901. Its construction is typical of the late 19th century with thick adobe walls, cane roofs and mud cake.
It was acquired in 2012, restored and later reopened in 2013, maintaining its original structure and functionality.
The winery is equipped with the highest technology to vinify grapes from the vineyards of the most exclusive regions of Mendoza, respecting the environment and making responsible use of natural resources.
In 2015 the winery was expanded with a new tank room, barrel room and fractionation room in order to increase production capacity. We are the winery chosen by prestigious premium range producers to carry out the production of their wines.