Martino Wines is located in the town of Luján de Cuyo, just 20 minutes from the city of Mendoza, its winery dates from the beginning of the century, 1901. Its construction is typical of the late nineteenth century with thick adobe walls, ceilings of cane and mud cake. It was acquired by Martino Wines in 2012 and restored and later re-insured in 2013, maintaining its original structure and functionality. The winery is equipped with the highest technology to vinify the grapes from the vineyards of the most exclusive regions of Mendoza, respecting the environment and making responsible use of natural resources.
In 2015 the winery was expanded with a new tank room, barrel room and fractionation room in order to increase production capacity. We are the winery chosen by prestigious premium range producers to carry out the production of their wines.
Built in 1901
Mayor Drummond, Mendoza